Found another use for the RCNT fuel line cover...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
While rebuilding my Blade CP Pro after its last boom strike (see separate thread about the hazards of plastic rotors) I decided I would try something new to keep my receiver antenna carefully bundled so it would not get destroyed by my less than stellar flying.

While rummaging through my nitro tool box looking for my heat shrink and lighter, I came across a length of the RCNT fuel line cover that I got like three or four years ago, when WoodiE first came out with it. At any rate, there was just enough to make a sheath for the antenna.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Blade, rebuilt...in yellow... The third picture shows the fuel line cover in use. Have flown it twice with the covering on the antenna and have seen no indications of interference with the signal.

Enjoy!

Blade_3.jpg

Blade_2.jpg

Blade_1.jpg

Last edited:
Thats pretty cool. I'm trying to get a copter a boat and a plane somethime so if i get a heli ill have to get some fuel line covers.

As long as your still learning on it, that setup will work fine. Just don't wander too far away with it. Your radio range will be decreased.

i was thinking the same thing rolex.