FINALLY.....A Javelin!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Finally, someone, protoform, has made a Javelin 200mm body!!! I have wanted a Javelin for more than ten years now. Although it's not liscenced and unfortunately doesn't carry the AMX/Javelin logos, and the lines are not perfect, it's good enough for me. Now if there was only a VTA series around here...

ProlineJavelin1.gif

prolinejavelin2.gif

prolinejavelin.gif

Features:

* Made from extremely durable .030 Lexan® material
* 200mm wide at the front and 210mm across the rear wheel openings
* Add-on front nose with air dam
* Paint then peel over spray film, sticker sheet, and window masks included
* Exceptional detail for the Vintage style we all enjoy

http://racepf.com/vintage-trans-am/j71-clear-body/

Last edited:
The one thing I would have liked to see different on this lid would be to have not flared the rear of the body out like they did. Had they left it 200mm front and rear imo it would have looked much more like the 1:1.

Still a damn good lookin lid I'm sure you with your mighty airbrush will turn it into a thing of beauty! Have fun with it.:D

It reminds of the Trans Am series racer.

Thats what it's made for, the USVTA r/c series. Vintage Trans Am series racing. I have always loved the Mark Donahue AMX's.

http://www.usvintagetransam.com/index.html

I will need to get two of these lids for sure, one to do in the traditional series livery, and one to do to match the 73 Javelin I use to own.

Nice! That looks pretty good!

If someone made a late model grand marquis or crown vic body... I'd almost buy an onroad rig just to have it on my shelf!

Back