Few pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
MBR and I went to play on the rocks for a short bit this evening. Here's a few pics for everyone. Time run out to quick on us but we had a blast while we was there. If we could find more places like this...

IMG_1982_zps8b7e4c8f.jpg

IMG_1979_zps7683e3d1.jpg

IMG_1983_zps5737322d.jpg

IMG_1985_zps30f08355.jpg

IMG_1978_zps223c16c5.jpg

Really had a lot of fun. Never mind my decal-less truck. Just finished it up about 15 min before we went out to the rocks.

HPIguy, I wish we could find more places like this to run! Lol

SMaxxin, thanks bud!

In my opinion, having a scale truck is alot like owning a dirt bike. It's fun when you first get it but if you have nobody to ride with, get's boring quick. As HPIguy said, need to have peeps to run with.

HPIGuy if you was a bit closer brother you could run with us.

I'm about 4 hours from him...but i may have to make a special trip up there. They have entirely too much fun without me taking part in it...if they let me...lol

Thanks for the photos guys.

high-jack
Jacks9930 you should look into getting a scaler. Me and a few buds could make a trip your way and do some scaling, I know Saskatchewan is flat but we'll figure something out.

Thanks for the photos guys.

high-jack
Jacks9930 you should look into getting a scaler. Me and a few buds could make a trip your way and do some scaling, I know Saskatchewan is flat but we'll figure something out.

I planning on building a rc4wd gelande 2 before summer. There is a beautiful valley a mile from my place and I have wanted to play in for a long time. Your welcome to join me any time and I may head your way too. especially if you get your rc club up and running.

I'm about 4 hours from him...but i may have to make a special trip up there. They have entirely too much fun without me taking part in it...if they let me...lol

You guys are welcome anytime, more the merrier, we are headed out Sunday as long as i can get off my mountain. :)

Back