F4.6 bb

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobaloohoo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I took my motor apart yesterday, and damn is it in bad shape... I mean, the piston head is sort of blackened, the when i have my cooling head off the engine, there is no resistance when the piston arrives at the top of the cylinder. it has some compression though, when the piston enters the bottom of the cylinder i can hear air being pushed through the valves.. regardless i am bummed about this. i had a bad crash a few weeks back and took my engine apart and didnt see anything wrong, but maybe i shouldve checked the piston sleeve for pinch.. such a BUMMER! i take partial blame to this seeing how the crash messed with my engine being sealed a little so it was running lean. SHEEET

its time for lrp

Hmmm, what a superb idea! I was going to reccomend the LRP .32 powerhouse!!! I can't keep my MGT 4.6 on all 4 let alone the nose of it, pulls it right up like wind under a newspaper, and the MGT is a HEAVY pig too!!

yeah i was going to go with a picco, but the LRP is cheaper, idk if there is much a difference between the two for the price difference to be worth it

OS .30 MAX. Just dumped one in my rig....OMFG. This thing is a beast

Back