Engine Contest is now CLOSED!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Candy! Good luck with it...........well, we have already established you're lucky!:w00t:

Well, if not for a migraine, I would have been right here. But alas I was unconscious by 8.

So thank you thank you thank you. I am really going to enjoy it. I'm thinking it's going into my Nitro RS4 3 with a 2-speed. Ohhhh, just imagine it....

And to all those who wished death on me:

CHOKE ON IT SUCKERS!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I GOTTA NEW OS AND YOU GOT SHAFTED!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And if there's a Western New York bash this summer, perhaps I'll swing by and unveil it...

:w00t:

just be careful you don't unveil it around chris....he's out of the closet you know.

gee thanks candyman for rubbing it in if you want to piss off someone make fun of Mc he was 1 off to wining it

Well, if your going to be like that......

Congrats Candyman. 007Kel had one on his RS4 3 and it pretty quick. You are sure to love it.

I can't wait to give it a whirl.

And just so you all know, I was just kidding....:jk:

I know dude. Couldn't *Sniff* have gone *sniff sniff* to a better member. *sniff sniff*.

OK, I'm over it. :yes: Enjoy your new motor!:cheers:

Wow...

And to think, I was the last one. The last one NEVER WINS!!!

:D

I'm going to work on the WNY bash. Even if I have to lease a track for a day, or two, or three. I just think I'm going to have to draw up some indemnity contracts as well as make it adults only. Especially if it ends up like the parties we throw all summer long. I'm just not the type of person that would enjoy being sued lmao...

Make sure you get out the cam and snap some pics of the before and after. We want to see that powerplant in the ride!

I need to get to LA...that is a fine way to run an RC event.

I'm better now But you didn't have to rub it in...... Congrats....

man only 3 away I know why I didn't get it woodie thinks my parents will send it back saying "It doesn't fit" :confused:

Originally posted by Mike c.
man only 3 away I know why I didn't get it woodie thinks my parents will send it back saying "It doesn't fit" :confused:

They wouldn't have let you enter in the first place....:ahh:

And MC, I'm glad you're feeling better.....:sleeping:

Well Congrats Candyman. It's a good motor from what I hear. I'll have to buy one lol

Originally posted by mjime714
Check out whats happening at my local track on May 17th. Is this the kind of event your talking about Çh®i§tiªñ?

Yup Yup! But no booze?!?!?! Now what Kind of ....... I'm still waiting on the town to tell me whether or not they will grant the permit. Here, we dont wear TShirts. IT ALL COMES OFF!

But yeah, thats the kind of bash I'm talking about. Tents will be allowed too. I dont want anyone driving anywhere trashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back