Driver figures?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazzyRazz

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I have been trying to search figurines to fill the drivers seat in one of my rigs but no luck.

Is there a “go to” place for a selection? Tamiya’s site is terrible. Can only find a hand full of the same style. Prefer a blank plastic cowboy/redneck looking model.

injora did before

s-l300.jpg

size was 7 inc

maybe search 7inch figure ?

I used action figures. The old wwe guys had hands that would close and hold a steering wheel, and the older ones didnt look over jacked. My son used Rick Flag from suicide squad, and that was a perfect fit for his jeep. So check out action figures, I'm sure you'll find something that will work.

jeep2_zps1o3yoler.jpg

jeep7_zpspwk6tn2k.jpg

injora did before

s-l300.jpg

size was 7 inc

maybe search 7inch figure ?
All injora did was re-sell wwe action figures. The figures in that pic are, Tripple H, John Cena, Sting, and Roman Reigns.

I used action figures. The old wwe guys had hands that would close and hold a steering wheel, and the older ones didnt look over jacked. My son used Rick Flag from suicide squad, and that was a perfect fit for his jeep. So check out action figures, I'm sure you'll find something that will work.

View attachment 149967

View attachment 149968

All injora did was re-sell wwe action figures. The figures in that pic are, Tripple H, John Cena, Sting, and Roman Reigns.

i like the softpads or what they called you have in the cage

There are a few guys on ebay making resin 3d printed, poseable figures. The nice thing about shopping with one of them is sometimes you can get them to scale the figures up or down a bit.

Back