Drift Cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroM3GTR

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
These are the new bodies I painted a few days ago. The red car is a Kawada Toyota Chaser 190mm, painted with Pactra Metallic Red and backed with Indy Silver and Outlaw Black. The blue one is the 180SX body that came with my car, painted Pactra Candy Blue and backed with Indy Silver and Sprint White. The 180SX is absolutely stunning in person, because in the sunlight the blue actually turns to a dark bluish/purple color at the far corners. The pictures truly don't do it justice.

Attachments

• opplockrcbothcars3.jpg
    opplockrcbothcars3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 157
Ah, you got a yokomo drift car. Just curious, is the chassis capable of racing? or is it more of just a drifter?

btw, nice paintjob. I've always been a fan of blue. I'm actually thinking about just using blue for all my paintjobs from now on.

Yeah, the chassis is capable of racing but I was a little disappointed that it didn't come with a full set of bearings. The main tub chassis is extremely rigid and shouldn't flex much at all, so that's a plus. I have a few sets of foams, so once I buy the brushless system I'll be able to report on how well it does in a grip driving situation.

P.S. I was the same way with red...only 2 out of my 7 bodies have no red.

I realized that the Chaser picture is tiny in the attachment so here's another, bigger picture.

Attachments

• opplockrc copy 52.jpg
    opplockrc copy 52.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 137
Very nice paint job. by the way where did you get the blue body.

Thanks, it came with my Drift kit. The body can be purchased on Tower.