Drake is boke in and broken

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxtrac

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well i broke in my drake today. Man that thing flies.I finaly got it broke in and I tried hitting some jumps that i made for my t maxx. dumb move by the way I broke my rear shock tower and left rear a arm. Oh well thats what there for i guess, well after I broke my drake i decided to get out the old maxx and i was jumping it untill I blew off the shock caps. I guess I will be buying new big bores for the maxx if they ever come in. I have got to say that the drake truck is awsome i love that thing I think it has just become my new favorite truck.

My sentiment exactly! I still have yet to find something I like better. Although I'm waiting patiently for the weather to turn so I can break in my Inferno!!!

Glad to hear you had at it and love the ride!

The Drake is AWESOME.
You will find that its made for racing. The graphite parts are light but brittle. If you are going to use it for a basher, replace your broken parts with the standard NT parts.

Have fun.

I plan on racing it this summer so i will probably stick with the graphite. when i was jumping the normal size jusmps the truck handled awsome it soaked up everything. so I decided to take on the monster jumbs that I had built for the maxx. I sailed it about 8 foot in the air when it landed it bottom out and flipped on its top and thus the broken parts, but oh man it was fun. I guess you have to find the limits of every vehicle or i do anyway. lesson learned no more 8 ft jumps for the drake.

Back