Does anyone know much about carburetor brands?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Sails_RC_Repair

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So about five or six years ago I got a Kyosho Inferno(Not sure which model, It's been so long) and along with it came some back-up parts. Now at the time when I received the car I knew very little about rc cars and because of this I only ran the car about twice and then kept it in a garage for the last five or six years. Now I decided to take a look at the car about last week because a buddy of mine and I started Black Sails RC Repair. He noticed that both the cars engine and carburetor were ceased. Luckily I had a spare carburetor and engine to replace the ceased ones with but on both carburetor, the ceased and replacement, there was a logo that looked like it said "Engine C". Both my colleague and I had never heard of the brand before so I was wondering if someone could enlighten me about this "Engine C". I'm thinking that it was just maybe an unpopular brand and it went out of business. Nevertheless any information any of you might have would be fantastic.
This is what the one that was replaced looks like
864-MMS-1458266107-attachment1-IMG_20160317_215140852.jpg

This is the replacement one in the RC car
865-MMS-1458266103-attachment1-IMG_20160317_215108640.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like an OFNA Force (Fc) Engine logo:
ofn52217.jpg

Pics of the engine would help us source it as well. Still, that's the Force logo.

If you look here: http://www.force-engine.com/pdt_list.asp?darea=1, You will see some very familiar engines which I believe are all made by Force Model Co and rebadged for HPI and some others.

Last edited: