Sold / Found Deal on engine os 18 or fantom

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

t-alec

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anyone have a good deal on a os .18 or a fantom engine for a sportmaxx???
-Alec

If I get jons sirio.23 I can hook you up with a fantom fr18, what kinda deal you lookin for?

I think this guy is looking for a mill as well.

LMK, the fantom is now avaliable. I also have the fantom works pipe for it?

Does it have the red or silver head?
and what do you want for it?

Its the 03' redhead, :shrug:

What do you want for it? What condition is it in???

the cvrx can work you just have to cut the shaft, and put on the t-maxx clutch nut. Lots of people at my club have done it and that engine works real well in a maxx, but my eyes are set on a new os. 18tz tx over 2hp and os reliability. I was probably going to get the cvrx aswell just as an engine to play around with and as a backup.

I don't see what you guys are talking about with the cutting the shaft thing. It shure looks to me that the one for the T-Maxx has a longer crankshaft that the cvrx. :shrug:
If anyone know, please explain in detail. I would love an OS .18 for $92! Better yet, it would make a gread thread if someone that was going to do this project could post pics step by step of the mod.

Yeah if anyone can explain to me why to cut it in detail i would love one two

Towerhobbies has a discount special!!!! You can save another $20 off any order over $50. So you'll be able to get that OS for around $72. All you have to do is use this ad number: 010XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.