Collari Engines

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooky78

RCNT Window Licker
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have the chance to pick up a Collari .30 engine at a really good price. Does anyone know anything about them? Are parts available? I've found very few reviews and articles and the only actual website I found was in Italian, which I can't read.

They were THE engine for the Savage years ago.
To my knowledge parts are hard to find.. OWB and pullstarter are on ebay but that's it.

Thanks guys. That was my concern. I haven't put it out of my head yet, but... I was worried about being a bit on the old and dry side.

After a year or so of sitting, the o-rings are probably shot, so that would be the first thing you'd have to do, rebuild the carb.

Hello as I have written recently I have a NIB one of these LC30 BB with PS, and I'm looking for a rotostart for the one I have. If you don't end up purchasing the one you found perhaps you could shoot me the info. Having another whole motor would be a good thing. I can tell you that they were purportedly a pain to tune, but that after tuning and getting it right... It was supposed to be good for the savage, putting out some 3.75 hp

Back