Sold / Found Brushless Traxxas E-Maxx RTR Mamba HOPPED UP LOOK!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhatman

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Readiness: RTR

Condition: Used Excellent

Why Selling: Not enough time, need money for real car repairs

Willing to Trade: Yes

Price: $625 shipped OBO

Item Description:

Brushless Traxxas E-Maxx RTR

You are looking at an extremely hopped up E-Maxx that I have to sell due to repairs on my real car. This E-Maxx has well over $1,000 into it, but I dont have many options. Here are the hopups it has on it.

-Nemesis 8XL Motor (Made by Fiegao, distributed by Fine Designs) Controlled by a Mamba Max ESC

-Bombproof Torpedo Chassis
-Extended Aluminum Chassis Braces
-Aluminum Bulkheads Front and Rear
-RPM Arms Upper and Lower Front and Rear
-RPM Knuckles Front and Rear
-RPM Bulkhead Braces
-RPM Front Bumper
-Spool in Rear
-CVDs in Rear
-Stretched Heavy Duty Rear Drive Shaft
-Front Center CVD
-Front has Stock Sliders
-Bearings in Steering Bellcranks
-Robinson Double Slipper
-Heatsink Motor Mount Plate
-23 mm Adaptors
-23 mm Wbash w/ 40 series Bowties
-Locked in 2nd gear , just needs shifting servo to shift again
-GPM Shocks
-Aluminum Skids Front and Rear

What you get:

-E-Maxx with all electronics

-2 BRAND NEW 3800 battery packs, 6 cell, 7.2volts

-Transmitter

-Mamba Max box, instructions, and castle link

-Brand new Kippster Aluminum Diff cup

This truck really is great, I just dont have enough time to get my money's worth and would rather just get the money and have someone else have it for their enjoyment. I assure you it runs perfectly fine, I will be able to assist you if you have any problems. The ESC is setup with deans, and has a 2 battery adapter to make a total of 2 6 cell packs into 12 cells in series (equal to one 12 cell pack). However, the 2 brand new battery packs included have stock Tamiya's on them so you will have to get deans on them which is pretty easy.

In addition to being locked in 2nd gear, there is a steel idler installed for even more transmission strength. I will include the first gear as well as another steel idler too. I also found my Kippster diff cup by unlimited engineering that I will include at no extra charge.

Payment: Payment can be made through Paypal, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and Personal Checks once cleared.

Shipping: I will ship out the package through UPS Ground with insurance as soon as possible. I can add insurance for an extra price

Trades: I am not really looking for trades at this time, but will consider all offers and let you know asap.

Questions? If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I will try to reply as soon as possible to the best of my ability. Thanks for looking, any doubts and check my feedback. Thanks.

DSCN1949.jpg

DSCN1946.jpg

DSCN1945.jpg

DSCN1944.jpg

DSCN1943.jpg

DSCN1942.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back