Axial-soon to release new scaler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet mary, that looks really nice. Lob that stick pack and pop one of my A123 packs on the nose and it'd be great :)

Can anyone tell from here what the Plastic:Metal ratio is?

I bet that Tamiya Jeep body would look real nice sitting on top of that chassis

Wheel base is all wrong, I wanna see the body. The chassis looks like an old Bruiser,O.G. Hilux,Blazing Blazer or Mounty chassis.

Last edited:
More Pics.

axial%208.jpg

axial%201.jpg

axial%207.jpg

axial%206.jpg

axial%205.jpg

Looks like they stole Joes design for the tranny mount :whhooo:

That body is butt ugly, looks like the B-17 without the fuel cans. Throw the new Traxxas Body on that chassis and now were talkin! (that's if Chip approves of the wheelbase, LOL)

Looks like they stole Joes design for the tranny mount :whhooo:

EEM was not the first to come up with a reverse triangulation skid.

any more updates on when it will be released?

Looks like they stole Joes design for the tranny mount

EEM was not the first to come up with a reverse triangulation skid.

Dual Triangulation is a well known and loved principle on 3- and 4-link suspension setups. It's used a lot in 1:1 rigs, and has been done numerous times before on RC crawlers also.

BUT EEM went to a lot of trouble to get theirs spot-on right to make it really perform well.

... and I thought Charlie designed and tested it anyway :p

We did not invent the dual triangulation suspension setup. It has been being used for at least 50 years, and most likely close to 100 years on 1:1 suspension. I know I set up my first triangulated 4-link on a 1:1 when I was 15.

However, we did work on a unique design from scratch to get the geometry as close to perfect as absolutely possible with the Axial stuff, without building new axle cases, links, chassis, etc... lol.

Joe and I design our parts together as a team. The skid plates was one of the parts that I've put the most work into just because it was such an extensive testing and design phase to get it dialed in perfect as we wanted it.

Although I play a big role in developing parts, testing, design, marketing, and things like that, none of this would be possible without Joe. In fact, I would probably be working with someone that I didn't even really like, which wouldn't have worked out in the long run. Joe is an amazing individual and I'm proud to call him one of my best friends. Just because you guys hear from me more and have gotten to know me, it doesn't mean that I'm doing all the work. Joe has tied up resources just to bring me on board in the first place, then he's used his EXTENSIVE knowledge of machining as well as suspension geometry and chassis design to work with me to develop parts, used his resources to cever the cost of doing so, etc...

So, although I put a lot of time and devote many resources to developing these parts with Joe, he's the one that invests the most into these new parts.

We're doing this because it's a passion, neither one of us is independently wealthy because of the crawler parts. We have have a passion for designing the best parts on the market for many aspects of RC, and we care about the enthusiast which is why we work so hard to bring you the best possible prices.