Sold / Found 1/12th scale Miss Bud Pro For Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, once again I got something I'm not going to use.... :hammer: I made a trade for this thinking I was going to use it this summer, and have since decided I'm not going to be doing the water thing this year. This boat is in great condition, with a couple slight flaws..... There is a small crack in the hull (on top), and a crack in the front wing (inside edge) both have been epoxied. There is also a slight weak spot where the engine cover goes on...(it's kinda hard to explain, the cover goes over this area, and I was planning on just throwing some epoxy down to strengthen it up) I have a tube of epoxy to go over both cracks, and to strenghten up the weak spot, but it's been to cold here lately to even screw with it. None of this effects the boat in anyway, and really, it's not terribly noticable. The boat has 3 tanks thru it, it's not even broken in yet. I haven't started it since I got it, but based on the compression, and how clean it is, I believe the guy I got it from. The boat is completely RTR, and has the stand, and the original box. I have it apart right now, I was just checking everything out, and I can provide pics as it sits now, and after I put it back together again if anyone is interested. I'm not looking to make any money on it, just looking to get back about what I have into it. I'd be happy with $200 bucks OBO, and I'll cover shipping if I get $200 for it. I'll ship it UPS with tracking number, and insurance. I'm somewhat flexible on the price, but please make reasonable offers. Also, I'm not really looking for trades, but will consider them. Thanks for looking.

Bill

I don't want to sound mean or anything...But good luck selling this for 200 bucks most of the people here haven't bought a lottery ticket for $7.50 to win a miss bud boat. Let alone 200 for one. If you sell it I congrates to you.

jcchase

This post wasn't to affend anyone or get me flamed. I just think it is the truth right now.

jcchase said:
I don't want to sound mean or anything...But good luck selling this for 200 bucks most of the people here haven't bought a lottery ticket for $7.50 to win a miss bud boat. Let alone 200 for one. If you sell it I congrates to you.

jcchase

This post wasn't to affend anyone or get me flamed. I just think it is the truth right now.

LOL, no offence taken, but.... A couple things you have to take into consideration right now are:

1. A lot of people don't like to take chances with lottos. They are great, but some people don't like them.

2. This is a $300 boat. http://www.horizonhobby.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=miss+bud+pro&OverallCatID= If someone is LOOKING TO BUY one, they may want to save a little cash and pick up a used one :hammer: as opposed to blowing money on the lotto.

Don't get me wrong, the lotto is cool, but again.... some people just don't dig them. :cheers:

Boat is still for sale believe it or not. :cheers:

Last edited:
Yep, still for sale. Not breaking the 4 hour bump rule, just editing out some garbage. :cheers:

Last edited:
BUMP!

For the guys who dont win in the RCNT Lottery, Buy This! :D

Bump before Ebay. $175 shipped. :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.