Sold / Found fs revo 5309 with a picco max .26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knall

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
SOLD

revopicco004.gif

revopicco003.gif

revopicco002.jpg

revopicco001.jpg

revopicco005.jpg

Last edited:
price drop

get a mid range pipe 50.00 should fix that at less that what every one is doing and that's fixin the prob

if this thing is still around in a week or two and I will probly scewp it right up. I will keap you posted.. I have an e-maxx that I will be selling aswell so which ever works out first I will contact you !!!! What does the lid look like that comes with it???

I just ordered the Dynamite Platinum 1/8 053 Mid Range Inline Exhaust System (Hard Anodized)
(DYNP5003) you have to use a 1/10 scale exhaust gasket and a .21 gasket stacked up for it to fit ,once I find the right adapter so I can go to small exhaust port to a bb manifold I'll let you no every one is out of them at this time

One of my .26 max's does the same thing, I thought it was the front engine bearing but if this has ceramic upgrades?? Just use a mid range pipe?

Yep I still have it. I STILL have not had a chance to screw with it. I dont want to buy a $50 exhaust for it. I have plenty of other trucks to play with. Its ready to go, may just need a tune.... comes with an extra parts carb. ( broken neck )

Its a normal revo body, that has been painted black with silver racing stripes, nothing too fancy. Looks pretty cool, but its just a basher body.

still have it

I'd buy if off you if I had a good Idea that the engine is Shot!

Please try what I was just talking about in another thread.....

IME Those are good Engines but they need better bearings(You did that apparently) and the Low Speed Needle needs to be set at 7.5 turns from closed....period. Regardless of Climate or Altitude. Also, have you tried sealing the carb?:)

Yup low speed is too lean. Mine did the same thing. 7.5 turns out from the closed fixed my problem. But these engines are known to sh** bearings.

I'll try the 7.5 turns when I get around to it. I may sell the engine cause I have a NEW 3.3 collecting dust.

what do you want for the new 3.3

I'm interested in the picco .26 pm me or txt me 6149841774

trade for a nice tmaxx 3.3

trade for a nice tmaxx 3.3

How nice? LOL.

I still havent tried to run this thing again. I have lots of tmaxx stuff allready so I tend to run and break those.... I dont want to have to stock up on revo parts. I know its gonna be silly fast...... thats the only reason I wanna try it at least once...... but I will just kill it.

MY basher Tmaxx is pretty darn bulletproof. If you follow me you are going to break your truck...... but people always try. I tried to jump a house......almost made it.... bounced off the second story..... onto the driveway.... I need a better ramp LOL. The truck was / is fine.

It is NOT waterproof though...... I found a pond in the woods we didnt know about. (jumped into the woods) that ended my day. Took imediate afterrun treatment.... blew out all the electronics when I got it home.. back in business.

Yeah I have had a water incident a couple times.. you def. almost freak cause you know what could happen!!!! And thank god what could happen doesn't happen all the time!!! as long as you take care of it atleast

Do you still have this .26 maxx? If so what do you want for it?

Someone offered me a tmaxx 3.3 and a 4tec 3.3 in varying degrese of disrepair... I am thinking I am gonna take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back