Here are a few of the lids I've painted....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momo.75

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
.....these were all painted with rattle can. All the graphics were hand cut either out of the liquid mask or masking material.

these are some random SC bodies...
SteveH-1.jpg

SteveH-5.jpg

Border-Patrol-5.jpg

JC-KN-Scheme-1.jpg

JC-JJ-DARE-Scheme-2.jpg

JC-SC10-1.jpg

AMP-1.jpg

TRD-No11-1.jpg

TRD-No1-1.jpg

TRD-KN-1.jpg

Old-Spice-1.jpg

KMC-2-1.jpg

STIHL-Racing-II-1.jpg

Noah-JD-1.jpg

SnakepitRaceway201.jpg

KN-4.jpg

Dan-Dukes-6.jpg

Racer-X-3.jpg

Those look great, especially for using a rattlecan!

Thanks. I have tried air brush before, but it just frustrated me, so i went back to the rattle cans.
Here are some other, non-SC lids, i have done for some local guys. These are all rattle can as well.
BlakeBoggsBuggy-4.jpg

Watson-1.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

JasonParker-1.jpg

DW-808-2.jpg

DW-Revo-3.jpg

Porter-Digi-3.jpg

MM-2.jpg

Dan-ERevo-3.jpg

SHartley-3.jpg

Red-Bull-1.jpg

Red-Bull-1.jpg

Team-Hartley-2.jpg

Team-Hartley-1.jpg

Porter-MBX6-JC-3.jpg

Willigan-4.jpg

Bart-MBX6T-1.jpg

JG-1.jpg

Nice looking lids! I like your logo.

Thanks. I have tried air brush before, but it just frustrated me, so i went back to the rattle cans.

You can get some very nice results with rattlecans, the only problem is you can't do any shading.

But I must say, you have done some of the best rattlecan jobs I have ever seen. Very very nice work.

Thanks guys.:)

You can get some very nice results with rattlecans, the only problem is you can't do any shading.

But I must say, you have done some of the best rattlecan jobs I have ever seen. Very very nice work.

Yeah, the shading is hard to pull off with rattle cans. There have been several schemes that really needed some shading, but just had to live with them. Thanks for the compliments. Your airbrush jobs are the bomb!

Man those are great! I really like the orangd AMP truck and the Toyota truck. Well done:thumbup1::first_place:

I swear sometimes I've thought about going back to rattlecans, airbrush equipment in general can be a hassle if you're just painting one body. Great paintjobs, they're better than most I've seen using a airbrush setup.

very nice work.. what body is that for the Ivan Stewart truck?

dude first off your way to modest......you could quit your day job....you have a lot of patients and to be doing all that with spray can.....not mention the money verses airbrush paint....great work keep it up .... some of the best work I've seen ...

WOW!!! :thumbup1: Wish my rattle can jobs turned out like that great job.

momo.75

Those are too cool! I like the Toyotas & K&N the best.

hey.. well looks like u do some damm goood shi*.. i was wanthing to know... can u give me a package deal... i dont have anyboddy shops around here...so if u can buy the bodies i will paypal u the cash 2 get some bodys done!!!! let me know or contact me 1 705 575 6977 ask for tyler thanks alot!

That is some great work MOMO luve the K&N one you have got some real talent.Have you painted up any stock sc10 bodies.Also did you do the paint jobs for the jc concepts bodies that are pictured on their web sites?Keep em coming and hopefully we see some for sale on here I would definatly be intrested.

Back