Sold / Found Blade CX-3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Up for sale is my Blade CX-3 Heli. It will come with the original box/manuals and extra parts. It was crashed once fairly hard and the tail shows some damage from this. The Heli will fly as-is but I think the center/upper rotor shaft is bent or rotors need balanced maybe?? The whole bird wiggles when it's in the air. I'm no expert here and I think I should stay grounded. :yes:

Extras include training gear,a new center shaft,upper and lower rotors,lower head, NIP LiPo battery(+ the original is still good) and a few other small pieces in plastic storage box. Original spektrum radio and the ac/dc LiPo charger also included in excellent condition. As you can see in the pics it's just collecting dust

Price is $115 shipped. I don't have to sell but since I bought a 1:1 truck my bills are tighter than I like. As you can see in the pics it's just collecting dust but otherwise I would keep it.

heli1.jpg

heli2.jpg

heli3.jpg

My brother was over last weekend and wanted to try flying so we did. Now it has broken landing gear and a couple less spare rotors. Buy it now before I fix it for $75 shipped

Bump for a great deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back