RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

Well the millionaires and billionaires have FINALLY come to an agreement and there WILL be football this year, and thus another RCNT Fantasy Football League!

League Name: RCNitroTalk (<- click to join -- rcnt is the password)
League ID: 229495
Draft Type: Live @ Date and Time to be determined.
Scoring Type: Head-to-head
League Size: 10 teams (will increase if needed)

Teams:

• Gumbo_Eaters - SMaxxin
  • PhinFan - savagefan04
  • ZANDOR MAD DOG - ZANDOR
  • LI Nitro Sharks - NCNitro
  • Lexington Ponies - WoodiE

Draft time is yet to be determined, keep checking back for updated info. Draft will be LIVE!!!

Winner of the league will receive RCNitroTalk decals and a niffty
football.png
award icon added to their posts until the next season starts!

[ How to join league ]

On the page that opens you need to click on Football '10 which is under the Ad bar below RCNitroTalk.

On the next page there will be an option to join a league. Click that and choose the option where you need to enter the league ID # which is 507391.

Once you do that you will get to the screen where you enter the password to join.

Once you have joined the league, please be sure to reply to this thread with your team name so I can update the above list!

Enjoy and lets have some fun!!!

================ 2010 SEASON ================

League Name: RCNitroTalk (<- click to join -- rcnt is the password)
League ID: 507391
Draft Type: Live @ Aug 22, 9:15pm EST
Scoring Type: Head-to-head
League Size: 10 teams (will increase if needed)

Teams:

• The Intimidators - godale03 :(
  • Made With Real Cheez - Candyman
  • PhinFan - savagefan04
  • Out of This World - alien13
  • ZANDOR MAD DOG - ZANDOR
  • Devil Dogs - flm_savage
  • Brown Noosed Smurfs - Neobart
  • Gumbo_Eaters- SMaxxin
  • Cellar Dwellers- Robmob
  • LI Nitro Sharks- NCNitro -- 2010 SEASON WINNER!
  • Lexington Ponies - WoodiE

There was a problemYou are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Error message on your link Mike

--------EDIT----------
Ok, I found my way in, lol.

Team Name...LI Nitro Sharks

Last edited:
Team Name: Cellar Dwellers

What did you do to get in RCnitro? I can't get in for the life of me.

On the page that opens you need to click on Football '10 which is under the Ad bar below RCnitrotalk.

On the next page there will be an option to join a league. Click that and choose the option where you need to enter the league ID # which is 507391.

Once you do that you will get to the screen where you enter the password to join.

The rest is self explanatory.

Thanks for the assist Rob. Yeah Neo, it was a pia for me to figure it out too, but follow Robs instructions and it will be easy.

I have just decided that I freaking hate Yahoo. I can't get it to accept the account information I already registered. Is it really necessary to sign up for a freaking email account just to play this?

i'm in...want to use 'Everybody likes Boobies' but it wouldnt take.
settled on PhinFan

1 question tho, why are passing TD's only 4 points?

1 question tho, why are passing TD's only 4 points?

Because that's what Yahoo defaulted it as. This is the first time I've started a fantasy league so if you guys think the scores need to be changed by all means let me know.

I want that spot but it keeps telling me I am not allowed! What am I doing wrong my friends?

Got it! I'm in. Now where to we go for the live draft on Sunday?

Last edited:
It's because someone took the spot from you - I've increased the league size to 12 so try now! :)

I'm screwed! When I made my account I used whatever ID they suggested and clicked for it to keep me logged in......it didn't keep me logged in and now I can't log in. to make things worst yahoo doesn't recognize my alternate email addresss because it's not a yahoo addres

I was in the process of making a new account and it gave me the same suggestion for a user ID....I got lucky LOL

Last edited:
I was in that same spot, I hadn't gotten as far as making my team or anything so I could just make a new account.

Back