SNG's Bully Comp rig.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Well time came to let my bergs rest, they had been good to me and taken a hell of a beating over the last year so they did their jobs. So I decided to give the Bully 2's a try.

Parts list....

Bully Axles
East End Machining-SNG MOA Chassis
SNG Links
Grappler Pro lid
PunkRC Dig
Mamba Max
CC BEC
JR 8711
Mayhem "7's"
Panther Leopards
F400's
Dx3r
Mystery 1500 3s
Team Brood 45t handwounds.
SNG steering

All I've done so far is take the axles apart and grease and Locktite everything.
Heres the insides.

004-66.jpg

005-53.jpg

007-34.jpg

Last edited:
i would say that looks cool, can't say itll work cause i have no clue what the heck it does??? HAHA

Their axles bro!

Well right off the bat I found something I really dont like about these Bully's. Since their narrow, the lower link mounts make it pretty much impossible to run straight links with any kind of narrow chassis, so either I run an axial width skid on my Swiss chassis with wider mounts or run bent links....lame...I really wanted to stick with straight links on here but theres no way I'm running a wider chassis so I guess I better get to making some middle or 30* links....But I'm also worried that I might have to make them double bent because the balls in the rod ends might get pinched by the ends because the angle might be too much.....:(

Last edited:
i knew they were axles but i just didnt like understand why there are two of the the big like circle/ rectangle things?? are they diffs???

Those axles looks sweet! These might be the way I go in the future. I got let you put them throught there paces first to see how well the hold up.

i knew they were axles but i just didn't like understand why there are two of the the big like circle/ rectangle things?? are they diffs???

That is where the motor attach's to the axle. there is no diff, these type of axles are locked for full time 4WD.

oh cool... i dont know anything about crawlers!!! haha

Hang around here for a month and you will know it all. Cause we know everything ;) :whhooo:

So why do I still know jack and I've been here over a year? Maybe it's 'cause I don't speak the language? :p

Their axles bro!

Well right off the bat I found something I really dont like about these Bully's. Since their narrow, the lower link mounts make it pretty much impossible to run straight links with any kind of narrow chassis, so either I run an axial width skid on my Swiss chassis with wider mounts or run bent links....lame...I really wanted to stick with straight links on here but theres no way I'm running a wider chassis so I guess I better get to making some middle or 30* links....But I'm also worried that I might have to make them double bent because the balls in the rod ends might get pinched by the ends because the angle might be too much.....:(

I am sure you will get these axles to work just fine Lloyd, how about a links that come straight off the axles and then bend in towards the center of the chassis so when looking at them from the side they still kinda appear to be a straight link.

Ok, I got all my links made today and got the chassis mounted up. Luckily I was able to just space each lower and shocks at the axles to clear and they still have plenty of movement in the rod ends so I get to run straight links!!! Yay!

001-110.jpg

003-69.jpg

006-46.jpg

Thats awesome man! When you get it done feel free to ship it to me for further testing. :D

lol No thanks Brandon, but thanks for the kind words!

Got my wheels drilled, tapped and mounted up.

009-33.jpg

010-23.jpg

011-28.jpg

Wow Lloyd that thing is coming a long very nicely, can't wait to see how well she crawls when you get her all together, also good to here that you can run straight links, I can't wait to see some video action of this rig doing work....