h8z2luze's MRC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I decided to get back into the 1.9 as well since we run both classes why not right?

Just a few small mods for now I have a frenzy motor, Aluminum shocks and bent links on the way.

The way it looked when it got here...

Photo0035Medium.jpg

First electrics relocation.... Took the stock tray out, put the battery on the rear axle and relocated the shock mounts. Also added some HR chassis braces and flipped the tranny/motor/skid.

Well the electrics situation looked like crap...

Photo0039Medium.jpg

So I re-thought it... Put the rx and esc on the upper links on some plates I made from the bottom part of the body I cut off :)

Photo0040Medium.jpg

Photo0041Medium.jpg

And lowered the body. AHHH much better.

Photo0037Medium.jpg

Photo0038Medium.jpg

Need to find a better way to mount the body but this will work for now.

Last edited:
Looks better then it did when you got it, the NCVRCC 1.9 class is growing, LOL!!!!

Ya it is and fast. I need to get a mini grappler body for it too lol.

Hehe, looks like a nice rig.

It's a shame we can't get any significant interest with 1.9 class competition in the UK. I'm just about to swap my good-as-new MRC (minus radio gear and wheels) for a set of RC4WD axles because I've never run it in the 5 months I've owned it. They are a good little rig, but there's only so many folks in the UK with so much money and at the moment we're all busy pimping 2.2s and building scalers lol :)

Well another update..

Got Aluminum losi shocks on it now with bent rear links and losi blue claws with the pvc beadlock mod. Painted the rims black and weighted the rims. Also trimmed the body some more.

Photo0068Small.jpg

Photo0067Small.jpg

Photo0069Small.jpg

Photo0070Small.jpg

Photo0071Small.jpg

Looks like you might give the other guys a run for there money in the 1.9 class at the next comp...

Note to self: Once you add weight you HAVE TO HAVE good lockers.

Next on list...

You gonna get a grappler?

Ya id like to but I wanna get all the needed stuff first lol.

Well got my lockers put em in and realized the ring and pinion gears need replaced and the screw heads broke off of the screws that hold the lockers in. So i went ahead and ordered 2 ring and pinion sets and the center locker. I almost got the grappler body but couldn't afford it.

Well I got the metal lockers in the center, front amd rear, Full size 160 oz servo and new gears in the axles. Now I just gotta get a pinion for the frenzy motor and a axle outdrive shaft tomorrow and together she goes.

Bet all that was less than fun lol, damn small rigs.

It wouldnt be bad if it wouldnt break screws and strip out stuff all the time.

Well shes back together for the most part except 2 tires. I ran out of time lol. Will finish it when I get home today. can't wait to test it out! Trying to figure out the throw on the steering with the full size servo was not easy haha.

Well had my first comp with it today and it did way better than I thought it was going to.

Back