Sold / Found Aftershock,Warhead and other stuff for sale.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! Some pics added, I'm working on the rest. Most prices are negotiable, PM offers please!

Wow, are my prices that high?

Would most like to sell the Orion engine, Ofna bag, New Era parts and Traxxas radio. Would make someone a great deal on any of them.

Would trade for OS .18 Maxx engine.

hey i'm interested in the traxxas radio..i think it would be good for my boat....let me just ask my parents if i could get it...

I will take the bag, Randy. PM me that PayPal addy, please--I can't seem to remember it...

Sweet so i can buy back the warhead now!

Ofna Bag is SOLD!!! Thanks my friend, I'll ship Tuesday, they took the automated shipping station out of my Post Office otherwise I'd ship tomorrow.

Sweet so i can buy back the warhead now!

You sure can, need my PayPal addy??? :D

hey i'm interested in the traxxas radio..i think it would be good for my boat....let me just ask my parents if i could get it...

I would need to check shipping for you since you are in Canada. Let me know if you still want it.

Bump for a great guy to deal with! Good luck with the sale Randy.

Thanks Joe!

Ofna Bag is SOLD!!! Thanks my friend, I'll ship Tuesday, they took the automated shipping station out of my Post Office otherwise I'd ship tomorrow.

No worries, Randy. I won't be home for another week and a half anyway...

Ahhh, I should've bought your STS before I bought the new one. Grrr. Good luck with sales!

60 for warhead

ROFLMAO $60. Maybe a typo? Maybe he meant $160.

it was a typo, anyways sorry

Then fix it! ;) Who knows, that may not be an unreasonable offer. It is a hell of a nice rig!

Added a couple of failsafes, added pics. Sorry, but for now the Warhead price is not negotiable. Also firm on the Aftershock and STS engine, open to offers on the rest -Thanks

Dang, Randy! I really would like that Warhead but I am up to five rigs (four nitro) and will probably be in the doghouse if I were to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.