I've Decided

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShotCobra

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm going to get a LRP Z.28R Spec 3 pullstart
good price, great reviews

I want to know what should i get in the way of a clutch system or whatever
i.e flywheel, clutch and what not

should I use the clutch bell that came off my force .28?
I'm not reusing anything else because its all broken
links would be nice
tx

I would love to help you but for the life of me I can't remember what it is going on. What ride will it be going to?

are they hard to install? should i get a clutch tool?

No, very easy. No special tools needed.

what about the clutch bell should i get somthing different since I'm getting a new motor, or will the old one work just fine?
also the shoes that came off the rav were a kind of plastic material, did they use those because they were cheap to put in a rtr?

I'm asking alot of questions because I don't want to mess up my new engine(when i get it) like i did my old one

what about the clutch bell should i get somthing different since I'm getting a new motor, or will the old one work just fine?
also the shoes that came off the rav were a kind of plastic material, did they use those because they were cheap to put in a rtr?

I'm asking alot of questions because I don't want to mess up my new engine(when i get it) like i did my old one
Yes they are cheap, that's why they put composites in them. Stick with the stock gearing. the LRP likes to rev, it will make a lot more top speed than your Force .28 did.

Not sure how the OFNA force compares for power/torque, but the LRP has quite a bit of both, so I'm sure you could gear it a bit taller.

When I put mine in my aftershock, I'm able to pull +4 on the CB over stock pretty easily and still get insane wheelies all the time. (trans gear flip = +1 and +3 CB)

Back