Sold / Found WTB: Picco .26 max or Sirio .27 or any other big block for revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo3.3Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am looking for a broken in engine. Either a picco .26 max or a sirio .27 ,or any other big block for revo.
I would want the engine already broken in because I'm not that good at breaking in engines. I am willing to pay anything below $200. the engine will be going into my revo 3.3 .

I have a eb mod O.S. .21 V-Spec. There are ways to fit it in.:first_place:

I've got a Mach .26 that needs to be broken in the rest of the way.

Last edited:
Got one Picco.26max with at least 3 gallons thru it.
picture.php

picture.php

How much max you willing to pay for an engine?

$180 . how much would you want the engine without the pipe i got a dual chamber polished resonator. does it come with revo engine mount. and is anything going to happen if i run it with 20% traxxas top fuel ? how much would you want for it?

Hummm, maybe $110 with the mount plus shipping(about 15-20) So lets say $125 shipped.PAYPAL ONLY
The mount i have is brand new.
picture.php

All I run is 20% traxxas in all my cars it seems to keep them at a better temp than others I ve tried It has more oil than most. Just tune it !!:D big blocks and small blocks alike

ok boutch i am willing to buy your engine. is it broken in? i will have the money on monday which i will give to my dad so he can buy me the engine through paypal. can you hold it till tuesday? i will pay on tuesday

i need one too willing to pay around 50 BUCKS LOW ON FUNDS

i need one too willing to pay around 50 BUCKS LOW ON FUNDS

..I could have sworn you just told me you could buy the motor i offered you else where, brand new, for cheaper. Because you "NO PEOPLE"?

You dont make sense to me.

lol no i said i could buy it for that much new not that i have the money now

yr not gonna buy a good engine for $50

ok boutch i am willing to buy your engine. is it broken in? i will have the money on monday which i will give to my dad so he can buy me the engine through paypal. can you hold it till tuesday? i will pay on Tuesday

Broken-in?...i mentioned before that they was 3 gallons of fuel that went thru it, so the break-in was done long time ago, but still got alot of compression to it. So if you want it, let me know.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.