1/3 scale R/C!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all, found this while browsing! It's so cool!!!

110cc 4 Stroke engine
Auto transmission
Electric Start
4 Wheel Independant suspension
8 Shocks ( two to each wheel)
Hydraulic 4 Wheel Disk Brakes
5 Spoke Aluminium Rims
2.4 GHz Spectrum radio
Keypad Interlock
YOU CAN RIDE IT!!

Imagine the possibilites, bore kit, IRK, Race cam.
woo hoo!!

http://www.3zscale.com/joomla1/

Last edited:
Damn that is BIG.:whhooo::whhooo:

I wonder what the price tag is?

AHHH NO WAY!!! Thats got a freakin pit bike motor on it lol. That thing is sick and I'm sure every bit of like 3 grand.

It'll be pricey for sure, but wow! It's just so damn cool!!!:D:D
I want one! But i want to see one fully modded. *drools*
It might even mono! Ooo, or even a street conversion! Wonder how tough it would be..

That's sick ! I want one too ! I would be able to ride it around out here in the dessert !:D

Last edited:
I'd ride it to school!
No, no i wouldn't thats just stupid. But it sure would turn some heads! Especially when you hopped off, pulled the transmitter out of your bag and parked it remotely! Then punched some numbers into the keypad and off you go!

I'd ride it to school!
No, no i wouldn't thats just stupid. But it sure would turn some heads! Especially when you hopped off, pulled the transmitter out of your bag and parked it remotely! Then punched some numbers into the keypad and off you go!

You would definately be the man then !:D Just think of all the chicks that you could pick up with it !:hehe:

I doubt chicks would see the awesomeness of it. My guess is they would see some guy rock up in some riced up P plater car and forget about me and my little toy. :(
Unless it was pink and glittery with stars and puppies and kittens...

If you can ride on it, and it's radio control. I see huge potential for liability cases on this thing. People will be getting hurt or killed.

I want one LMAO!

Now we just need the RC controls to override the on-board controls. Then ask a "friend" if he wanna try it out, the vehicle that is. You keep the RC controls hidden until an opportune moment arises. :D

That thing is BAD A$$, but there is no way it would haul mt big A$$ around, but it would still be cool as hell to drive, strap one of the kids on it and let it rip, LOL!!!! JK

that thing looks like it would get you into trouble lol...

from what i have seen $2300 is the msrp

It wont have trouble pulling people around.
Especially not if its bored and worked and whatnot. WOO HOO!!

When does HPI come out with their own version? :D

I doubt chicks would see the awesomeness of it. My guess is they would see some guy rock up in some riced up P plater car and forget about me and my little toy. :(
Unless it was pink and glittery with stars and puppies and kittens...

;):hehe::hehe::D:p:

Back