Proline VW Beetle Baja

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Officially licensed by Volkswagen, the new Proline VW Baja body features the classic VW bug styling with Baja flair! The Proline VW Beetle Baja body fits the HPI Savage, Traxxas Revo, and Traxxas T-Maxx. It also features a...

Click to continue

thats awesome! took awhile though.

Haha... Losi got in trouble with the styling so Proline went out and did it the legal way. Good for them :thumbup:

So sick! Now my T Maxx can match my Micro-T! Gotta grab one of these!

I think chip might soil the front of his pants.

Forgive the newb question again: I've seen a few of these Beetles, and I love them! Will a body that fits the T-Maxx also fit my Sport-Maxx, model # 5110? I mean, I'm pretty handy when it comes to modifications, and I'm sure I could get it to work, but it would be nice if it was a pretty good fit to begin with!

Thanks! :)

A sport maxx is nothing then a 2WD T-Maxx right? If that's the case then yes the body would fit.

I'm sure it would fit a maxx.
The Proline VW Beetle Baja body fits the HPI Savage, Traxxas Revo, and Traxxas T-Maxx.

May need a different body mount for the rear...

I like how it looks, but I don't like the inconvenience of it. You'd kind of have to mangle it to start your rig without taking it off. Although... I do like to mangle my bodies with a dremel! ;)

Yea, I'm finding that the rear needs a specific body design - most likely a pickup. However, I'm handy with the Dremel, and willing to hack LOL!

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
those bodies are awesome I wanna get one for sure!!

now I have registered there and as soon as I will collect some spare cash I will buy that body and those Orange & Chrome bead-locks wheels and tires.

does any one know if the body will fit on stampede or a rustler

Wow, 09 thread, the bug body has been out for a few years now lol.

Back