would this work on a slayer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would fit. BUT THEY ARE A TOTAL PIECE OF POOP! They will kill you're engine in no time and they offer NO performance gain AT ALL! Do not buy one what ever you do.

Well, you can make anything work, the question is, should you?
IMO this is not the answer to MORE power. If it's power you want, then dont waste your $150 on a supercharger, get a Picco, or O.S. They both have much more power than the 3.3

The picco .26 red dot has 2X the power of the 3.3

oh so your saying buy a new motor instead of buying this thing

Dude, wait till you actually get the Slayer and get her broken in and tuned before looking at speed mods. The 3.3 is overkill in the Revo and the Slayer as it is. I drove a buddy's and you will really have to work hard and spend big bucks to put down much more power than it already has.

oh ok. i was just wondering.

Remember the 3.3 was designed for the upgraded T-Maxx, which is a lot heavier than the Revo and Slayer. It makes great power and is really more than the skinny 2.2 tires can handle. I promise you that you will love it. Save the $150 for arms, shock towers, etc--the stuff you WILL be breaking! ;)

go ahead now and upgrade to rpm stuff. you will need it