Sold / Found FS: LHS Has T-Maxx Size Sand Paddle Tires For $12.99

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marauder

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
If anyone wants some, there were 5 sets left at ~$12.99 each. I will pick them up for a member and ship at cost. Just let me know. These are just the tires. They sold out of rims that will fit them pretty quick.

Let me know fast, they will be closing their doors for good very soon. Just thought I'd pass it along, they aren't selling fast here because noone needs them in our area. Would be good for you guys out west. They open again at 5:00pm EST tomorrow. I can pick them up then.

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/18830

If this violates any rules please let me know. I would be the seller since I'd be purchasing and re-selling at the cost it takes to purchase and ship.

They did have a full set of proline bowties, but now all they have left is a pair of mulchers and 5 sets of the proline paddles.

Bummer, the BowTies would have been good. I'm also needing a couple of fail safes and a couple of 27mhz FM recievers, a spur gear for a Warhead and a reciever battery pack.
That's all I can think of now.

They had a traxxas 27mhz 3-channel there, let me know... I will look for the other stuff as well. I know they had a ton of battery packs there, let me know the mAh and voltage you're looking for. I may get your phone number and call you to ask questions if needed, if thats ok.

I'll take 2 pairs if you can still get. Let me know

Thanks
Kevin

Ok, I'll probably buy them all tonight if they're still there. I'll let you know if I get them. Where would I be shipping them to?

Ok, I'll probably buy them all tonight if they're still there. I'll let you know if I get them. Where would I be shipping them to?

they'd be shipped to Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, let me know if you get them or not and I'll pm you my whole shipping address.

Thanks
Kevin

Will do Kevin.

were you able to pick up the tires as I may have a buyer for 2 more pairs, let me know

Thanks
Kevin

would this fit a hpi firestorm?
If so ill give ya 20 for a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back