Sold / Found Tool Box Sale. OS.18tm, DX3 and more!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I am gathering to much stuff as of late and its time to thin some of the un-needed stuff.
Up first is a OS.18tm. This engine is close to new. I have broken it in via heat cycle method with about 6 tanks. I then added afterrun oil and sealed it up with some plugs and put it away as a back up engine. It fliped once while I was breaking it in and unfortunatly the top fin on the heat sink got skuffed. Verry slightly, but I covered it with a sharpie and it looks like new. That is the only scratch on this mill. Like I said though, 6 tanks! Great engine for any traxxas monster truck, and will make you stadium truck grow wings!
CIMG0741.jpg

CIMG0737.jpg

CIMG0740.jpg

CIMG0741.jpg

110shipped obo

Next is a Spectrum DX 3.0. I used this for about a year and now it will no longer see any usage due to getting a dx3r. It is cosmetically a 9 out of 10. Functionally a 10 out of 10. I kept really good care of this, and was always stored in a fleece bage. There are some scratches on the bottom from normal usage along with a couple little blemishes on the back. The screen is perfect, and I put a PSP screen protector over it just to make shure it stays like new. There is a small crack that is on the antenna that runs from the base to the screw on the back. It DOSE NOT take away from the performace on this radio. I dont have any recivers to include with this because they are all curently in my cars. This is a very good radio for some one looking to get there rigs on one system and not to worry about multiply radios.
CIMG0742.jpg

CIMG0743.jpg

CIMG0744.jpg

CIMG0745.jpg

CIMG0746.jpg

CIMG0747.jpg

CIMG0749.jpg

110shipped obo

Next is a RipMaxx Pro-peak Charger. It works as good as new. I got this with a baja that I bought and simply dont need it. It will include everything I have for it. It is AC-DC and will charge most nicads. I can get more info on it if you want off the box.
CIMG0752.jpg

CIMG0753.jpg

CIMG0754.jpg

CIMG0755.jpg

45shipped obo

Next is to Traxxas recivers. These are out of my revos. I no longer have the transmitters so there isnt much need for the recivers lol. One has had the sides of the case ground down for clearance in a associated gt reciver box, but works as good as the day I bought it. The other has never even been ran in a vehicle.
CIMG0750.jpg

CIMG0751.jpg

2 for 20 shipped obo

I take the really good care of everything I own so I assure you if it didnt work I wouldnt sell it or own it lol. All prices are obo. Thanks for looking.

Bryson

Evening bump. I should mention, as far as trades go, I'm pretty open. What I'm really looking for and trying to sell these items for is to fund my electric tc3 build. So any electronics like ESC or Motor's parts are high on my list as well as any baja related parts in a trade. Thanks for looking.

Bryson

I have some roll bars for the TC4, it may fit the TC3.

What do you mean roll bars, sway bars?

New year bump! I'm really flexible guys! Trades are open!

whats ur bottom dollar on the os 18tm.

PM for spektrum

Hey Bryson...you got PM..

All PM's replyed.

sorry for the excess pms just that i couldnt see them as being sent.

spektrum

would u take 85 for it shipped?

Pending sale on engine to me. YAY.

Awaiting pament on recivers, dx, and os18. The charger is still up for grabs and I will let it go for 35 shipped!

Well the radio is gone to a good home. But the engine and charger still stand. A deal fell threw on the engine so...

85 shipped for the OS.
25 shipped for the charger.
10 shipped for the recivers.

do u still have the OS.18tm

Well everything is sold sorry for those that were interisted. All items sold locally.

Bryson

Status
Not open for further replies.