JConcepts Truth for Traxxas Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
jconcepts-truth.jpg

Traxxas Slash owners, add another must have body to your list because the new JConcepts Truth body for the Traxxas Slash is one of those must have bodies! Not only is the JConcepts Truth body designed specifically designed for the Traxxas Slash it also represents the...

Click to continue

They are all starting to look the same to me. Nice paint though.......

I like it a lot better than the others out there. Anyone want to take on a new paint project for me?

This is one reason why I prefer open-wheel stadium tucks to the Slash/Slayer/SC8 type CORR trucks. There must be half a dozen or more custom bodies on the market for the Slash and not one looks much different to the stock body.

I like the skill that went into that paint job though :)

This is one reason why I prefer open-wheel stadium tucks to the Slash/Slayer/SC8 type CORR trucks. There must be half a dozen or more custom bodies on the market for the Slash and not one looks much different to the stock body.

I like the skill that went into that paint job though :)

Well one needs to stay true to the CORR style and scale looks in this class! That is why I DO like 'em!

I'm wondering how thick it will be.........

Back