how many people like ofna

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
really I'm tired of ofna I'm selling my car hasent even been broke in and all it does is that rear diff over heats and burn the bearings and melts the plastic so om selling it 220 shipped

and ofna is fixing it cause it is under warrenty woooohoooo

Don't post it here for sale in this section.

Ofna is OKAY... seeing as their manuals really suck and need to be fully understandable. Pics are great but directions go a LONG way.

some cars and truggys are good but theres one i hate the most it could the ofna lx-ultra-comp it sucks at every thing even siting around it sucks at that to ;)

Actually I have a CRT X1 Pro and it has been darn near unstoppable. The only thing I have seen that is tougher is a Savage. The abuse I have put it through and it laughs....I can't gripe about it at all. Ofna is a company just like any other, they have there good and bad. But this is my third Ofna product and the models are good....not so much the engines IMO. But I do have to totally agree with Jon on they need to learn to write a manual.

Last edited:
Back