New Axial ARTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Thats hot, but i still like it in green better. 3 hours and 13 min till i go pick up mine. Yay.

Defintely more appealing that the green one.

Reminds me of the same effect as switching from the 5B Rtr to the SS. At least green is > purple : )

I definitely prefer the orange ano version to the green.
By the way, that jeep lid is available in clear lexan through www.RJSpeed.com

While you're there, check out the new racing lids for the Savage and the Emaxx.

lmao, now that's hot

Whatever you say, Paris.

I'm looking at the stinger body for my new revo project, but I'm just not in love with it. It looks a lil too stretched out to me. I'm having way more trouble finding a body than I thought I would.

I saw that pic of the orange somewhere recently and was wondering what the deal was with it. Now I know... may have to finally take the dive.

wow i like the orange better than the green maybe i might get this instead of the green hope its not like $350 even if you had the green one you can get the parts anodized also so either way its very cool!!!

Yeap, I've got a lot of extra parts from my crawler, so as soon as I get the new axles for my axial, I'm going to build another crawler with the parts that I have left over. I'm going to have all my green stuff annod in a custom color on one, and go with axial orange on the other.

Back