Traxxas Slash 5805 2WD Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Traxxas has released news of their new 2 wheel drive short course racing truck, the Traxxas Slash! The new Traxxas Slash racing truck puts you in the drivers seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. The Traxxas Slash features 4 wheel...

Click to continue

I've been looking for something electric, for when I feel like playing in the parking lot at 1 AM. LOL When Is it due out?

I don't know the release date, but I'm alreaady planning a section of earth next to the track to set up just for playing with the new slash when I need a quick fix.

I would like it better if it was a fuelie and 5th scale.

Traxxas really seems to have it's head in the sand, customers have long since asked for an 1/8th scale or larger RC and to the customers reply Traxxas releases a nitro stampede!?!

-Michael

If it was a fuelie and fifth scale, I would already have one.

on the traxxas forum peole were saying 180 bucks and i think mid may release...

that's what I was thinking too. I'm sure it will be priced close to the Rusty and Stampede

update...looks like traxxas is changing the price. a few nights back people were saying they heard from traxxas CS and the price was would be in 180 range, now they are saying 220-250.