Team Associated RC8 Free Service Pack

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Team Associated has released a free service pack for the Associated RC8 buggy for customers who have purchased the Factory Team buggy - part number: 80900.

The Associated RC8 service pack includes upgraded parts such as the arm...

Click to Continue

So what was the dilly that prompted this? Was there a durability issue or something? I find it sort of strange that they would just give away new parts for no reason. At any rate, just another example of AE's top notch customer service :thumbup::thumbup:

So what was the dilly that prompted this? Was there a durability issue or something? I find it sort of strange that they would just give away new parts for no reason. At any rate, just another example of AE's top notch customer service :thumbup::thumbup:

I tend to agree and Associated will get praised for it BUT when Team Magic did this with the ill-fated M1B they got slaughtered for it and the M1B is more or less dead in the water which is a shame as the M1B was a great 1st effort.

So TM gave out parts to buyers as well eh? Did they release a reason?

Yep - at about the same point after release that Associated have AND they were distributed to every model shop that sold them so all you had to do was go and get it or get it sent.

Can't remember the exact reason they gave but it was something like "Upgraded materials and a redesign of parts for our Loyal customers", something along those lines anyway.

interesting. I doubt this will have the same effect on AE. Big company with a Big following.

This is one of the few times AE has ever offered up a service pack. To me, it says they're willing to admit an issue, and correct it. Any company like that deserves support.

Great now they do this,I have two cars for me and the kid i sponsor,we stopped running them but before we did that i got all the kingheadz upgrades cost me 150 per car!!!!!!!!!!!!now its a heck of a car anyone want them cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!and all race ready

I'm thinking 375.00 a buggy,I have spent over 150.00 just in king headz hop ups for each car,they now dont break I fixed all the weak points....I'm selling because we have hooked up with a semi pro kyosha sponsored guy who gives us alot of help since we have switched back to kyosha..I also have two tricked out mugen truggys and one mugen buggy with king headz parts and bce chassies......errrrrrrrrrrr sorry this should be in the classies:surrender

I'm thinking 375.00 a buggy,I have spent over 150.00 just in king headz hop ups for each car,they now dont break I fixed all the weak points....I'm selling because we have hooked up with a semi pro kyosha sponsored guy who gives us alot of help since we have switched back to kyosha..I also have two tricked out mugen truggys and one mugen buggy with king headz parts and bce chassies......errrrrrrrrrrr sorry this should be in the classies:surrender any other questions please just pm me...thanks

Rc8 Rtr

Does anyone know if this service pack applies to the RTR - 80905?

Back