custom made trailer for r/cs ???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm talking tractor pull ones or ones u tow another r/c with =)

because it would be frikken awesome

think about it..

an enclosed, bada-- car trailer, complete with ramp, lighting, checkered floor.
lower the ramp and back out your electric r/c on road.

id...go nuts in my pants if i saw somethin like that.

like a super maxx, with a "super trailer"

now that

is frikken cool

dont like the goose kneck/5th wheel design though

A better question is why not? I may build one myself after I finish my scale Jeep tuber.

OOhhh that would be sweet man. A scale rig with a scale trailer, and maby a boat being pulled. Now that spells out to be one kick ass project.

Bryson

OOhhh that would be sweet man. A scale rig with a scale trailer, and maby a boat being pulled. Now that spells out to be one kick ass project.

Bryson

oh yea, real sweet

i had a project boat for quite some time before i lost interest in it right before it was going to get glassed and painted, then it would have been done.

well i was also in the process of building a trailer for it also. was going to be complete with full running lights, a working manual winch for the front, working boat guides on the trailer, working leafs and such. was plannin on going with the spektrum 6 channel remote and doing full turn signals and hazards.

Unbelievable. The links posted by NCNitro are absolutely amazing. That guys work is flawless. The only problem is that one of the trailers is exactly half the price I paid for the real one.

Unbelievable. The links posted by NCNitro are absolutely amazing. That guys work is flawless. The only problem is that one of the trailers is exactly half the price I paid for the real one.

If I am not mistaken he actually has working tongue jacks on them now, he really does some sweet work!

theres a guy over at rcuniverse that makes boat trailers, full aluminum and all with working tongue jacks, boat winches, leafs, lights...and hitch

heres a pic of mine nothing to much to it just a piece of cardboard not too shabby its gonna carry around my mini-t and micro-t

picture543.jpg
picture544.jpg
picture545.jpg
picture546.jpg
picture547.jpg

picture548.jpg
picture549.jpg

Isn't that your zip zap ramp?? Rube Goldberg.... lol

Back