Sold / Found FS : MT Tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacRacing

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
FOR SALE :

ProLine 40 series BowTies mounted on 23mm yellow dish rims.

The tires are in excellent condition. I only ran them once for 2 or 3 tanks on grass and dirt. I got them second hand and they looked completely brand new when I got them.
$40 bucks shipped.

Dynamite street tires on RPM chrome clawz.

I never ran them.. I bought them used on ebay. Great shape.
$30 bucks shipped.

PM me for pics. Also, I need a spur gear for my Savage. I am always up for a trade. I have other sets of tires too. I need to go back and look at everything. I am just now ramping everything back up... so I am a little unorganized. I think I have a stock set of MGT tires and rims that are new and Savage tires and rims.

Adrian

I have spurs and stuff for the savage. Send me pics of the

Dynamite street tires on RPM chrome clawz.

Thanks

Jon

Will do. I am at work, so I will get it to you when i get back to the house.

can I also get you to send me pic of street tires. Will they fit Revo 3.3? if not know of a good street tire that will fit?

I am sorry, but I forgot to email the pictures. I did not get home until later, and I will try my best to remember them tonight.

tires%20dynamite%20street%20on%20rpm%20clawz%206-4-06.jpg

Here is the picture of the tires and rims.

Are those MT or ST tires? They look small.

MT. There are some stock Savage tires/rims behing the street tires on the left and some 40 series bowties on the right.

If you look in the background of this pic, you can see the street tires stacked up next to the Savage tires. They are the ones with the crazy tread.

tires%20MGT%20stock%206-4-06.jpg

Here are the 40 series bowties. The 23mm hubs are gone, but I do have a 23mm socket that I will let go for free.. as well as the adapter to let it work on a 1/2 socket wrench.

tires%2040%20series%20and%2023mm%20hubs%206-4-06.jpg

I am thinking about selling this again :

MGT%20Flag%20Body%202%206-4-06.jpg

Hey Tac...

If you are selling the 23mm rims, what are they for? If it is for a Savage it can be ONLY for a savage.

Helping ya out. great deal.

PM in for the bowties......I believe the 23mms are for revo or 1/10 style trucks.

Tac on the 40s do you mean you have the sockets that are shown.....just not the hubs for them?....I could care less about the hubs as long as the hex adaptor and nut are there.....which is what it looks like in the pic.

Ok. I am selling the tires and rims (already glued up with little use).

I DO NOT have the Pro Line 23mm adapters anymore that are in the picture. I sold them.

What I have is a socket (like you put on a socket wrench) that I bought to use to take the 23mm hubs on and off. I also have a socket wrench adapter that you can use on a 1/2" wrech (I think that is right) because the 23mm socket is huge.

The 23mm rims were used on a Revo first, then i put them on my MGT for one run and took them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back