Vulcan 1/16th nitro buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
IRC RACING has released two new 1/16 NITRO buggies - the Vulcan and Vulcan SE nitro buggies both are perfect for the nitro novice and the serious nitro racer. Both versions have a .05 engine and are Ready to Race out of the box. The Vulcan is simple enough for the novice and back yard basher but yet sophisticated and flexible for the most demanding R/C enthusiast. Both Vulcans are Racer friendly and feature a highly tunable suspension for a variety of terrains and weather conditions. Such tunable features include...

- READ MORE -

Its a Kyosho under a different label. Kyosho always sells off there design to different companies. My friend has the ACME NB16 and it uses everything from a Kyosho Mini Inferno on it. Cool cars though, I wish I had one.

suspension wise its the same but motor layout is diffrent from the kyosho nitro inferno

yeah, well, its not hard to switch around the tranny. I know for a fact they use all the same diffs and whatnot. Cool car nonetheless.