Team Losi XXX-T Sport RTR Brushless w/XR2i

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Team Losi now raises the bar yet another level with the XXX-T Brushless RTR, the first electric RTR equipped with a state-of-the-art brushless motor system. There is little doubt that brushless power is the future. With greater power, longer run time, better reliability, and much less maintenance, brushless offers more of everything the enthusiast wants. Until now, the only way to achieve this level of performance and reliability was considered costly. With Team Losi and Novak working together to offer this remarkable package the enthusiast can enjoy all of the benefits at only a fraction of the cost. The custom made...

- READ MORE -

-Michael

Downside is though,the rtr is costlly,I haven't yet checked the price's and what it would take to upgrade the standard xxx-t to brushless,but it's spendy.

$379.99 from Horizon.

-Michael

Perhaps but just like Nitro its pricey to upgrade to something of higher caliber.

Most Electric kits are running about 250 300. Horizon Hobbies has it for 379.99. That is the mark at where it is selling at most Hobby shops.

380 is a good price for a rtr brushless r/c in my opinion.1/10 Brushless motors are expensive.The motor is made by castle creations right? If so you wont need to but a new motor for more performance just do some reprograming and your good. i think i might want one of these.

dannyd said:
380 is a good price for a rtr brushless r/c in my opinion.1/10 Brushless motors are expensive.The motor is made by castle creations right? If so you wont need to but a new motor for more performance just do some reprograming and your good. i think i might want one of these.
According to Team Losi the whole brushless system is Novak.

I'm seeing a new xxx-t On my shelf this summer.

Got Nitro? said:
I'm seeing a new xxx-t On my shelf this summer.
That's great! Maybe you can do a hands on review for the site! I want one as well...

jon2 said:
That's great! Maybe you can do a hands on review for the site! I want one as well...

If i do buy one,it's gonna be after i buy my lsp,probablly august though.

Are brushless system's up to ROAR spec's or whatever the Standard is?

Got Nitro? said:
Are brushless system's up to ROAR spec's or whatever the Standard is?
The one on this one is

Taken from Losi's description..

The custom made Novak system includes the innovative sensor-based SS4300 brushless motor, which is ROAR approved.

Read grasshopper

jon2 said:
The one on this one is

Taken from Losi's description..

The custom made Novak system includes the innovative sensor-based SS4300 brushless motor, which is ROAR approved.

Read grasshopper

I've said i can read,I never said anything about being intelligent.