Overhauled my power supply.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well i got this power supply for my new charger from my buddy truthseeker. It looked pertty rough but worked and was free so i couldnt complain.:)
DSC00956.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

I had it a total of about a day and decided something had to be done.

so i dug through my stash of paint and things and decided on a black and red theme to go along with the positive, negative color scheem. (yes its red, the flash makes it look orange.):ponder2:

i took it all apart,removed all the paint with the dremel, and painted it up. tossed on a few vinyles and an on/off sticker, and put it back together. Then hooked it back up to make sure it still worked.:banana:
DSC01181.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01184.gif

Just a quick little facelift, hope you enjoy.

should a primed it and put a few more coats of black on. Looks like you already scratched up the front left. But otherwise it looks KICKASS!!! Nice mod job. Now, just gott hook up some LEDs on the inside, maybe a little mini disco ball or something and give it a little bling bling. LOL

Oh, and nothing beats Rustoleum for scratchproofness

the top is reg old cheepo black with about 3 coats of clear, the front is krylon but it went on a bit thick, the first can i used i guess was past its expiration date. it wasn't sticking for anything but thats all i had. ill have to redo it later with better paint. i was gonna toss a couple red cold cathodes i have in there but they were to long.

Back