Sold / Found "D" Glow Ignitor & Ofna Servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitFireV12RR

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey dudes, I'm wanting to get rid of a "D" glow ignitor and a stock servo.

Glow Driver:

Used about an hour. I'll include battery with it. You can get about 10 - 15 ignitions with one battery. Asking around $5.00 US

CIMG0968.jpg

CIMG0969.jpg

Servo:

Ofna SX-0001. Used slightly but works fine with no flaws. Looks new. Used as a steering servo. Asking $8.00 US

CIMG0966.jpg

Shipping to be paid by the buyer. I really need this money for replacement parts for my car.

Thanks,
Todd Jarolimek

P.S. Will get pictures after I can get the Digital Camera from my parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bump this once and if no one cares I'll just leave it alone.

I just bought the same glow ignitor from Monkey.. Havent used it yet though.. Anyway...just thought I should share and be a post whore..lol.. free bump

What parts do you need for your buggy?

4u2nv said:
I just bought the same glow ignitor from Monkey.. Havent used it yet though.. Anyway...just thought I should share and be a post whore..lol.. free bump

You could always buy one from me and have 2 backups?! :banana:

Busted...theres a whole thread with part numbers. Heres the link: https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37754 post 6. I also need new tank mounts. The others are bent.

BUMP Comon bros...I need to get rid of this crap to make room for my ebay stuff!

Well...if no one buys tomarrow its getting listed on Ebay as Buy It Now. Its not good stuff, but worth some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back