Sold / Found 1/8 Scale buggy FS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
OFNA 9.5 PRO kit.... it will be RTR w/ brand new never seen fuel TT pro .21 w/ Tiger drive backplate......tons of hop ups (PM for details) 2 sets of panther step pins w/ 60-80% tread left......buggy has less than a gallon on it.......awsome buggy to start w/ and race.....hitec servos (digital steering and 645mg for throttle).....6v pack...FM JR XR3i radio set.....diffs and shocks like new...front diff is new never run,, rear and center have 4-5 tanks use since rebuilt w/ new gears and oil....shocks were used for 4 tanks in begining then I used a set of Kyosho shocks while I ran it......stock body/new body/new wing.....and spare parts too (steering knuckles/C-hubs and such).......450 shipped
4.gif

1.gif

7.gif

8.gif

3.gif

2.gif

5.gif

6.gif

450 shipped to lower 48......

Last edited:
OK plaid I give what is it?

And what mill is that?

OFNA 9.5 with a Thunder Tiger .21.

yep, OFNA 9.5 pro w/ TT .21 pro....... sorry...I'll add more to the description later......I was tired last nite.....

Hey Plaid, isn't that an XR 3i shown?

how much for that clear body there?;)

LOL...450....and it comes w/ a whole buggy....HAHAHA....C'mon man you can get this one and use yours as a back up....
this beast won't dissapoint......it's about as new as a used buggy could be...and no need for any serious mods either.....they're already done.....

I dont have $450 just sitting around here...besides, I pretty have everything there, and more, CUSTOM 7075 billet shock towers, 6mm thick! :)

Evan, I PMed you a good link for the body....not sure exactly how thick my front shock tower is but it is 7075.......and thick....the rear is CF since they don't get landed on when you flip it....

Bump....anyone want to trade for a nice crawler??
hint hint.....

that fuel filter is huge, what kind is it?

it comes w/ an OS or motor saver air filter (your choice).....just not in pics mr. wisenheimer.........and it comes w/ a 5 cell hump pack....and a novak XXL FM receiver....

B-u-m-p
U-m-p
M-p
P

Man Evan I'm sorry....I wasn't trying to sound pissy...I thought you were just being a smart ass ball buster about the AIR FILTER.....sorry, the FUEL FILTER is the nice Kyosho one....
and BUMP

Where'd you get that carb. cover? I'll buy it from you for $2.00. LOL

But really...where'd you get it?

Free bump(With the fact that he better tell me!) :)

at the LHS they sell a pcak of different size caps....they fit the exhaust port and the carb fuel intake too......only cost 4 bucks for the pack.....did you get teh new pics of the ultra?? will the parts work for you????

Nope, didn't get them. Can I buy a select few parts from you? I bought a bunch of new ones on ebay, and I only need the front driveshaft.

I see the pics are down.
Is this sold Plaid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back