My new project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I have done it, I have gone to the dark side...electric...lol

Here is the newest truck I have just added to my collection. It's a Clodzilla 4 clodbuster. I plan on doing many things to this truck, custom made longer links, custom chassis parts, integy lathe motors. I just got it tonight so this is how it sits as of now. It is a Clodzilla 4 kit, aluminum rims with imex jumbo maxx tires, wide ride conversion, front and rear steer, threaded body aluminum shocks, just to name a bit. I need to get a good heavy duty esc for it, and redo some wiring. Anyway heres a few pics of my new project...

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2255.gif

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2242.gif

IMG_2247.gif

Hehehehe....
I had a feeling you would do it.
Incredible articulation on that beast. WOW!

Awsome man!!!
You took the first step bro..Some day all have a crawler :)

Yeah, I had to do it man, lol. Not bad articulation huh, that's a two liter coke bottle. I can get even more articulation with a few mods. I love this thing, I can't wait to make it my own.

Zandor, I thought you were looking at the Gecko.

How much$$$$ if you don't mind me asking??

Yeah, I have wanted one for the longest time so when I got the chance to trade I did it. I got all kinds of ideas for this bad boy.

Hey ImBroken, you get that stock clod yet? :stick: lol

that has got to be one of the coolest lookin toys I've seen here to date......
Congrats
Now lets see som vids chasing the dog.....

You can't chase any thing with a crawler....They ony go about 2 mph if that. two lathe motors may be a thrid of a mph.

That thing is awesome Nc now you just need to make a vid of that beast doing some serious rock crawling :)

I will once I get it done. Like I said, I need some stuff to finish it first, but I definately will get some vids once its done.

I love it.... that thing rocks.... I can already see the lid ideas for that thing... Damn you.... Now I need one... lol

ImBroken, get that stock clod back and we can get you set up. I am already trying to decide on a paintjob for the Rubicon I got at the HPI Challenge for this sucker.

That thing rocks man! so sweet. What a trade too, man. That thing looks new! is it?

Hey NC did you see the post from bruce 55T motors????

Sweet!! I always said if I build a track it will also have a rock crawling pit.

Nice Rig!

looks like a recon truck. just strap a camera and a stick of dynamite to it.