Sold / Found fs/trade p4 2.26ghz desktop computer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

retarded pilot

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
as the title states ..

home built pentium 4 2.26ghz desktop computer with 512mb ram and 80gb hard drive has a older combo cd-rom /cd burner i think it burns at 2x LOL
has a ultra 500 watt power supply, side window and a couple case lights will come with hard drive formated NO OPERATING SYSTEM INSTALLED

if theres any interest ill post or send pics

asking $250 + shipping obo ...or trade / part trade for 1/8 buggy ...looking for lightning or mayhem perferably ...i have +7 feedback here & 82 positive 0 neg on ebay id dndbarcomb

Last edited:
I have an email sent to a friend of mine about this. I'll let you know hopefully by tomorrow.

What else does it have? Video card? USB ports?

Pics would be appreciated: [email protected]

its pretty basic it has 2 usb ports a lan port & a voodoo 3 video card also i forget what brand but its got a nice cpu fan ..ill try to get my wifes camera tomorow to get some pics

No modem? The guy doesn't have anything available in his area other than dialup. His current PC has one in it, but it might be part of his motherboard... it's a gateway and I think that's how they did it, but I could be mistaken.

no theres no modem curently in it but i can put one in ...I'm sure i have a 56k in my computer box of parts ...i just dont even think about them anymore since i got cable modem LOL

If you have one, I'm sure that would help his descision.

Either way, I'll inform you of his interest as soon as he replies.

Hey RP what about the trade for the 9.5???
I never heard back from you on that....

hey plaid sorry man i might have kind of spaced out a little ...i have already deleted the pm's on the deal but last we talked i remember we were both kinda wishy washy if either of us would want to make the deal....then you made this post... "price drop 250 and I'll throw some decent wheels in....my tranny just crapped out and I need cash...."... again sorry in hindsight i should have checked back with you but when you said you needed to sell it because your tranny craped out i didnt think you would be interested in a trade anymore

the last thing i want to do is string anyone along .... hit me up on pm if yor still interested :sorry:

My guy has to "think" about it... he's old, he likes to think. So, if an offer comes up for you on this, don't hold it up on my account.

thank you olds ...you dont know what that means to me, with me being wrong about plaidfish's plans ... that gives me a little leeway i was like if both olds friend and plaidfish would want it i would have been between a rock and a hard place

heres some pics

compsm5.jpg

compsm4.jpg

compsm3.jpg

compsm2.jpg

compsm1.jpg

Last edited:
ok plaidfish is going to be geting a new computer ..... so I'm open to all offers

ok bump it up ....open to offers

Holy smokes that thing is pimped out!! Lookes awesome as hell! Looks like the Jetsons computer..lol Free bump for Pilot and a sweet comp!!

trade for an ofna 9.5 mbx roller ? it has the following

center torsen diff.
cvd's front , center and rear
threaded oil shocks front and rear
carbon fiber shock towers , radio plate , front plate brake plate
aluminum 9.5 pro chassis braces front and rear
pivot ball suspension front and rear

9.5 pro servo saver ( new in bag )

if you are interested I can get you some pics . lmk .

pm sent

bump still availible

help me get this out of my room ....$220 shipped OBO

nice computer, though, why do you want to get rid of it?

i just have to many wife bought a new dell for her shop ..so this is the odd machine out

Status
Not open for further replies.