You've met PIE WAGON, now meet.......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Jack

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Donut Patrol!

First off, lemme say that this is NOT a crawler, but, it does have a tube frame. The rims that are mounted have been sold to a guy in Wisconsin and he wanted them BAD! For what he paid for them is funding some of this truck. lol So, I made another set, (pic #2) which I like better, anyhow.

Big-skins-lt.jpg

The new rims, partially anodized black:
BlackRim-5.jpg

The hubs/rotors:
ALL-4-Rotors2.jpg

Hubs/rotors installed:
RT-side-rotors.jpg

The front end:
WithfFrontend-FR-tires1.jpg

The rearend:
LT-RR-rotor-rim.jpg

Words fail me.... That looks like alot of fun, & hard work of course.. A labor of love I guess... lol You do some great work... Keep us updated, I for one will be checking back often....

That looks awesome! Those new rims look pretty sweet too! Great work and keep us updated. Are you going nitro or electric?

Are those axle housings custom made? They look like they are for a mad force!

Wow. Taht looks pretty nice...

Post a pic of the completed Pie Wagon so the new guys can see Just how good your stuff turns out.!!!!

Thanks all.

ImBroken said:
Words fail me.... That looks like alot of fun, & hard work of course.. A labor of love I guess... lol You do some great work... Keep us updated, I for one will be checking back often....

Not a labor of love! PIE WAGON was a labor of love. This one is fun!!

sweetdiesel said:
That looks awesome! Those new rims look pretty sweet too! Great work and keep us updated. Are you going nitro or electric?

Nitro! All 10hp! You read it right....10 horsepower!!

.21Rc10GT said:
Are those axle housings custom made? They look like they are for a mad force!

I custom made them, just like everything else.

robriguez said:
Post a pic of the completed Pie Wagon so the new guys can see Just how good your stuff turns out.!!!!

I'll get some outdoor pix of the slightly redesigned PIE WAGON this weekend....when I'm not doing anything....like at work. LOL This thing looks flat out awesome in sunlight!!

Strange! But, no one noticed that this truck will have 4-wheel disc brakes!

I thought those disks were what you were bolting the rims too... First thought was disk brakes, but I wasn't sure.

That's some really nice work! Have any dimensions to give us a feel on the size of the beast?

Where's the 10hp coming from? Multiple engines I'm guessing?

Or, a lawnmower engine in the custom built trailor!!! just kidding

Well, there's not much that I can provide as far as dimensions goes, outside of a 15" wheelbase, 13+" track, with a width of 18". The frame is 17" long & 4.5" wide, made from .250" steel tube.

As for the 10hp, 2 engines will provide that. Both CEN 46's, which will be here 2moro. They'll be mated up to a 2-speed transmission. Right now, I'm hunting down a 220-250cc fuel tank, rather than run 2 seperate tanks, or I'll make an aluminum tank. BTW, this truck will be a "little bit" more powerful than PIE WAGON. Not looking for a lot of top speed; just an exhibition truck that'll literally tear up the ground under it! :LoL:

46.gif

Now thats what Iam talken about.. very nice job great work man.. Looks like you have done your home work with this.

I LOVE IT!!!!! :idea:
ZANDOR

ANOTHER ONE JACK!!!! I still haven't even got to see the PIE WAGON up close and now you've got this one going together! This one looks even better!! I can't wait to see the finished project!

What's up, Rob? Haven't seen you lately. You don't work there anymore? Yeah, another one! Thought I might give building a tuber a whack. No, it's not a crawler, not with 10hp!! :LOL:

Yeah I'm still woking there. I just started at J&C's fixing trucks tonight too! 10hp is gonna be insane!!! The tube chassis looks good so far!

How are the brakes going to be actuated? I wasn't sure from the pics if those were going to be real or show discs......that is SOOOOOOPER SAH-WEEET!!!!! so how much to buy one of your custom monsters man.....

Back