Sold / Found FS **GS Storm Pro** RTR or Roller (Like NEW)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
GS Storm Pro ready to race and win (Minus RX)
No need for two buggies.
$400.00 RTR (Minus RX)
$325.00 as a roller. (No Electronics or Engine)

If you are looking for a used Buggy, You wont easily find one in better shape then this one.

Buggy has never been raced but has been used at 3 RCNT bashes. A lot of people saw it at the last ECB and WCB, At this point it has a Hyper 8 port pull start engine that can be used with a starter box as well. It’s at its prime with around 1 gallon of fuel through it. It has only 2 light bashing runs on it from the last time I did a complete and total brake down, inspection, and replacement of worn parts. Knuckle tires are 90%. Chassis shows very few light scratches and no gouges. 1Servo and a failsafe. Rechargeable hump pack. Switch harness

IMO, it’s in better then new condition. It has been built with care, run with care, and is ready to go to the track and win.

I have a bucket of new parts as well. 7 different Sway bars, A few wheel hubs, and more. All new in the package. It also comes with the original owners manual.

IMG_9946.jpg

IMG_9947.jpg

IMG_9948.jpg

IMG_9949.jpg

IMG_9950.jpg

IMG_9951.jpg

IMG_9952.jpg

IMG_9953.jpg

IMG_9954.jpg

IMG_9955.jpg

IMG_9956.jpg

IMG_9957.jpg

IMG_9958.jpg

IMG_9959.jpg

IMG_9960.jpg

IMG_9961.jpg

IMG_9962.jpg

IMG_9963.jpg

IMG_9964.jpg

IMG_9965.jpg

IMG_9966.jpg

IMG_9967.jpg

IMG_9968.jpg

IMG_9969.jpg

IMG_9970.jpg

I'll vouch for this one. Eddy let me drive it at ECB II and it's a rocket. No doubt an excellent ride and well worth whatever it takes to get it.

I'll vouch for the condition of Eddy's buggy. Nicely maintained when viewed at ECB II.

Damn Ed did you drive it at all?Looks near new!

I will vouch for Ed's stuff as I have bought from him a few times and he is true to his word and not biased towards what he sells. Whatever condition he says they are in ..it is!!I would scoop it off your hands but I got one already.

I drive it but have never raced it. Its been to 3 RCNT bashes and has had plenty of use. I have only run it twice after a complete tear down and replacement of all worn parts. I replaced the front brake pads, linkage, fluids, shimmed all the difs, one front hub, several bearings and a few more things. I also removed the mill I was running and placed it in my X-Ray. The mill in it now is from my CyberMaxx. Its just now at its prime.

The only thing I'm not happy with but didnt replace is a few of the screws that go from the chassis to the diff cases dont snug up as tight as I would like then to. Its a buggy and par for the course. I have no idea how it happened but I got a mar on top of the steering servo.

Bump,
I changed it from for trade to For Sale.

Hello Fast Eddy I Would Still Be Willing To Trade If You Are

No trades today.
When you sell your TC3 you will have some cash to spend.
Thanks for the offer.

Going on e-bay this weekend !! i would like to see someone here get this clean machine...
Make a reasonable offer.

Man... that is so fricken clean. If i was getting another buggy i'd probably get this one... too bad i don't have much money..

bump.
I lied, I didn't put it on e-bay.
I would rather keep it then sell it to someone thats not on this forum.

I did remove the steering servo.

I will trade but only for a FT TC3 in mint condition with some extras.

Make a reasonable offer.

BUMP for eddy.. when he says "like new" he means it.. bought a peak charger from him.. it even SMELLED new when i pluged it in!!

beason said:
BUMP for eddy.. when he says "like new" he means it.. bought a peak charger from him.. it even SMELLED new when i pluged it in!!

Fooled you! Its a special spray I have. :p:

what you got?? "new car smell" in a can?? used car lots could make a killing with something like that.. (salesguy) "see it even SMELLS new"

I'd be all over that, if I wasn't going to sell my storm coming up.... nice price tho!

Nice Car Fasteddy

free bump

mark

If anyone is looking to buy a used 1/8th scale buggy, this is the one you want guys.. You will get a get a buggy that is in the exact condition that Ed described. No BS...
No worries as to what condition it will actually be in.. Bump for a well built/maintained GS Storm Pro..

Hey if it's not on ebay, could I possibly get the engine from you with or without the pipe?

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Corey

Thanks for the offer but for now I don't want to part it out. Id do, Ill let you know.

-Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back