I'm back from my break

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am back from break and dusting off the RC's! I took a well needed little break for a minute. I had been here solid for over a couple of years without so much as a day break really. I needed a minute to step back and breath. My mod hat is back on and I am ready to ban...er um help people out. I need to get a buggy and get ready for the season!

Welcome back! Did you get the new suspension on your 1:1 car yet?

Get your head out from under the hood and help us out!!!LOL. Glad to hear you are back.

mcvickj said:
Hmm...I didn't even notice you were gone. Welcome back. :)

Yup, about a 2 month break. I was here to check on things from time to time but not really posting or modding like I should be. My head has totally been under the hood of my 1:1 lately. Being a mod for someone like me is difficult at times, but I alone excepted the job. It is a lot work, and people take a lot of jabs at you. You don't get any pay and you have to put up with so much crap. My sheilds are recharged though and I just needed to step back for a minute and take a break. It is hard for me not to say what I am really thinking a lot of the time but I have to bite my tounge for the good of the site. I love this place and its people and I am here to stay for the long haul, well as long as WoodiE and Eddy deem me fit to.

HumboldtBlazer said:
You don't get any pay and you have to put up with so much crap.
What do you mean, you don't get any pay? We 3 new guys do. WoodiE offered us a substantial amount to put up with your crap.

Rolex said:
What do you mean, you don't get any pay? We 3 new guys do. WoodiE offered us a substantial amount to put up with your crap.
I get more pay than you do!!! Actually he took away from you to give me more..

Rolex said:
I was wondering why I didn't see my raise included in the last check.
No worries....wait a minute you got a raise?

Because you've gone missing, RobH has snuck back!

NOW Leave that Spec-V alone and get back to work on the boards! SLACKER!

Glad to see ya back man.

welcome back Humboldt. are you still eyeing up that TTR S3 for this season?

have you looked to see it TIEN makes thier crazy adjustable coilover kit for your car?

CorradoPsi said:
welcome back Humboldt. are you still eyeing up that TTR S3 for this season?

have you looked to see it TIEN makes thier crazy adjustable coilover kit for your car?

Yes and yes. TEIN makes the Basic coil overs, and the Super Street Coilovers. They also make just lowering springs for my car. There seems to be good aftermarket support for the Spec V, not like a Honda but there is still a lot you can do.

Back