What ever happened to Cisco Red?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.21Rc10GT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What happend to Cisco-Red. I know he got chewed out in one of the most hilarious threads i have ever read. Has anyone seen him on lately? :hammer:

No. Some people told him how wrong he was, I was one of them. Then I left the thread alone because any normal human would have gotten the message.

Last edited:
All I really care to say is that he is not missed nor are his posts. Learn from what went on and move on.

never heard of em'... doesn't sound like I missed anything..

You missed one funny argument. He sold his trx 2.5 on ebay that was for someones christmas present. Then it turned into his dad selling it. He was changing his mind all over the place.

it was a blown 2.5. and he sold it for 50 bucks to a kid for xmas.

Does anybody actually MISS him? He was one of the people personally responsible for uniting the members here to flush out liars, cheats, thieves and scammers.
I think it might have been his BS posting that was responsible for creating NMLOR.
(No More Liars On RCNT)

What a peepee head, i hope he get's his ass beat, that's insane do sell a blown motor to a kid for xmas.

First he chuckled about selling to a kid for Christmas on Ebay. (Shot engine)
Then he took a bashing over screwing a poor kid at Christmas. Then he tried to BS his way out and said his pit man bought it, and knew it was a good engine. Then later he said his dad was his pit man, so by the time he finally got the message that his BS wouldn't fly on this site, he had said his father had sold it for him, and being that his father turned out to be his pit man, his father also bought it. It did get pretty funny since he showed up day after day for more, and got so caught up in his BS that he didn't know what story to go with.
We just wanted him to go away, and eventually he did.
If you missed it, you'll see it again if another scammer shows up here. That thread was a lesson to a lot of members that we stick together and take care of each other.

He was severelly beaten with a hammer, then smacked on the head with a bat repededly by the staff, and was slapped in the face by all the other members... just to make a long story short... :LoL:

He was beaten by a hammer, then left on the ground, had the members drink a coors light over him, then smack his ass with the empty bottles, then for the final. just laugh...

jk

IDK if any of yall have seen it but was it like ''Airplane'' the one that shows on comedy central every now and then thats some pretty funny shiot.LOL

It was a really funny delima. Everyone was beating on him like a hillbilly on his wife (thats a quote from National Security).

Someone dubbed him Crisco Head....I pee'd myself on that one...

HES BACK! as most of you know already....

Back