New Truck

• Thread starter windy city maniac
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windy city maniac

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Has Any Seen That New Kyosho Giga Force. Its Got A Twin Engine, Twin Pipes, Wow! That Thing Looks Amazing. Would It Really Be That Hard To Tune? Just Seem Like Double The Work&time. Which All Comes Down To More Power!

If anyone is wondering here are some pictures from RCCA
giga01.jpg

giga06.jpg

giga02.jpg

That's definitly a different approach than any other MT I've seen. The trans is in the front, the engines are nudged toward the front and the chassis build as a whole is plenty wide to accept the 2 engines.

Weird exhaust tips...

looks interesting
I notice the air induction through that filter set up. I wonder as the carbs opens, does the flaps open for the air scoop to allow air in? Also looks pretty heavy

Last edited:
Now Why Didnt I Think Of Puting The Pics Up Here, Good Move Mayhem.

If you ask me it looks like the shock towers are a little thin for somthing that huge. But check out that air filter there's somthing new.

Yes Real Weak Shocks Kyosho Is Known For It Exspecially On The Mad Force.
The Air Intake Is Fully Functional! And The Rims Resemble Some Old School Billet Rims!lol

Its called the Gigi crusher right? OR is that a different one? Either way it looks like a pain in the ass to work on!

Freaking cool idea with the RAM Air induction. New I like that. As far as the actual ride ... somebody buy it and test it!!!

with both engs up front its deffinitley not a jumper.

Yea My Bad, Giga Crusher. And This Truck Right Here Might Be My Next Purchase, Depending On How Hard It Will B To Tune And Maintinace A Dual Engine Truck. Does Any 1 Know? Is This Heard Of?

Frame looks like an Old Tamiya ride. not really strong looking. Also the shocks look weak to be used for a truck with TWO engines.. Think that this would be an offroad drag machine. Not a race machine .

looks pretty neat!!i know after one bash session the ram air would be on the ground but its still a nice truck!!

whats the going price?

It looks like it's gonna be about $800 for the dual engine kit. To me 40 mph just doesn't seem all that great for a dual engine truck.

I believe I read that a single engine version will also be available...
Pretty cool looking setup...

ok, i know i'm nitpicking here windy city maniac, but why do you capitalize every 1st letter lol?? it makes it harder to read for me (dont ask why lol, i dont know).

about the truck... as everyone else said, VERY different approach with the engines and tranny in front, and that air intake looks insanely awesome...

did anyone get it yet and how dose it perform it must have insane power lol curtis

I like the air intake on it.. I might buy one and mod it to fit my savage ... just for show
I wonder if they moved the motors and trans. up front to get more steering. Does that sound right? I would like to see how it jumps ... seems like it would be to front heavy.

Back