Boost bottle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob78

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:hi:
Has any body used fastrax boost bottle.
If you did, what did you think of it cos I'm thinking
of fitting one to my savage. Does it do what it says on the tin and boost the performance?
Or is it a load of :horsecrap ?

i have never had and will never use a boost bottle it has been said before that they are not very effective and you need to get it set very precisely.it will most likely only add abut 2-3 mph so overall it is really just a piece of crap

Waste of money and time in my opinion, i am no expert but have seen it on a friends truck and noticed how it did nothing at all. He was happy although it was no faster but he thinks it looks good.

Eye candy, that's about all they are good for. I had gotten a maxx from a friend that already had one on it, I ran it, then took it off, then put it back on, and I noticed NO difference at all. I have removed it permanently and have no intention of ever putting it back. It's just one more place to develope an air leak. Don't waste your money.

Boost bottle performance upgrade is equivalent to just popping in a K&N filter in your 1:1. It makes you think there's a massive performance boost when in all actuality, it's more psychological than anything.

Don't get me wrong, a K&N will give some sort of additional performance BUT only when done with other upgrades.

They are good for something, you can trick a little kid to buy your truck for more just because it looks like it has Nitrous in it. Thats what my friend did, he got an extra 50 just cuz of that.

:hi:
Cheers to all you guy's.
So i definately won't be buying one
of those pieces of :horsecrap .

Well Said NC...

I think Boost bottles are one of the biggest jokes in the RC Nitro Hobby.

:2cents: i tried one out...what a waste of 25.00 that was...ooohhhh the blue anodizing was pretty... ha ha ha...