Right On Axial! The NEW SCX10!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Oh man this makes me want to slash my throat selling all my rigs to get this!!!
ax90028_axial_scx10_jeep_rtr_side_950.jpg

http://www.axialracing.com/products/ax90028

Yep. That one is the same exact color as my JKU as well.

Mmm she is hot! Everything is basically the same but with differant lid, tires and bumpers, lol might as well just make mine look like that when the part trees come out seperate from the kit.

The only problem that I have with it is that it is only offered as an RTR.

The only problem that I have with it is that it is only offered as an RTR.

Give it time young Jedi, as everything else it is either a kit or RTR at first. Just like my EXO kit, 6 weeks later they had the RTR...

Axial steals everyone elses ideas lol. Nothing really that original other than their running gear.

Axial steals everyone elses ideas lol. Nothing really that original other than their running gear.

Lol now that you mention it, youve got a hell of a point haha. The more original the more pricey I suppose.

I'm surprised they didn't use the new axles, they are a lot more scale looking.

I'm surprised they didn't use the new axles, they are a lot more scale looking.

They should have, I love those axles better than their original design they have had the entire time..

Any other differences between this and the honcho besides the lid bumpers and tires???

doesn't really look like its much different, same base. Kinda lame since they have scale axles available.

DUUUUDE! Check out the new CURRIE axles for scx10 and jeep jk from VANQUISH. Man, the scale is amazing.

yeah they are cool but they carry a nice price tag with them as well.:whhooo:

Thinking the sam ething Curtis, its funny with Vanquish when you buy something of theirs, most likely you gotta seprately buy the 6000 pieces that it needs to complete.

----

And I'm sorry but one of the most bashed up parts on my rig isnt going to be fancy, that way I can throw down $90 and get some new housings.

NOW, if I am pulling a Ralph on my next build, by all means buy them beauties. *please dont ban me* lol

Back