Dynamite Multi Hex Wrench Set

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
dynamite-multi-hex-wrench-set.jpg

The new Multi-hex wrench set from Dynamite gives you one tool for all of your hex driving needs. The Dynamite multi hex wrench set comes with the 7 most popular hex sizes with 1/4" drive tips that securely store within the handle of compact storage...

Click to continue

Nice, I like that! that's pretty cool, and would save some room in the tool box only having to have one handle for seven hex sizes.

Thats slick! Be perfect for the tool box, work bench and to take in your pocket when your not wanting to take all your tools for a quick bash session. Wonder how they attach, with an allen like their others? I'm not a huge fan of that, they should put a hand tightening mechanism on them for quicker use.

Wonder how they attach, with an allen like their others? I'm not a huge fan of that, they should put a hand tightening mechanism on them for quicker use.

They have a 1/4 hex on the opposite end that just locks in to the handle like the 1/4 drive screwdriver tips you use in a cordless drill driver, no tools required to change tips.

They have a 1/4 hex on the opposite end that just locks in to the handle like the 1/4 drive screwdriver tips you use in a cordless drill driver, no tools required to change tips.

I hadnt noticed the ends, thats perfect!

That would be nice to have. WoodiE, how about tools for the next giveaway?